Check my other longplays (mostly in HD quality) on my channel. If you really liked my videos, don’t forget to subscribe.
Armored Warriors is a 1994 Beat’em up game released by Capcom, solely for the Arcade machines. The biggest advantage in this game is, our robots are completely modular – except torso we can replace our primary melee weapon, secondary ranged weapon and chassis. There are a lot things to pick up, like heavy drills, claws, shield cannons, lasers, napalm bombs and others. The only drawback is in our mechs movement – they are quite clumsy in move, so beware to not be cornered.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wipeout 2 – iOS / Android – HD Gameplay Trailer
- Fursona Shelter (by Fable Siegel) – Game Grumps Animated
- CorePixels Fighting Game Scoreboard (Feature)
- Extreme Wildly Unqualified Doctors (by KLN and WoudiM) – Game Grumps Animated
- Facade Mods "SPONGEBOB MOD" (FACADE ENDINGS, FACADE GAMEPLAY, FACADE FUNNY MOMENTS)